Seniors Share Their After High School Plans

As we step into the fourth quarter, the class of 2024 prepares to graduate and enter the world as Highlands High School alumni.

Many students have been accepted into their dream colleges and planned trips for after graduation day. 

As seniors keep going with the rest of this school year, they perfect their plans for after graduation day.

Senior Rilen Pinkston said: “I’m excited to leave this school and move on to the next step which is at a trade school called Feam Aero where I will be an airplane mechanic.”
Senior Brooke David said: “I’m excited to graduate, it is kinda sad to see everyone leave but it’s exciting to start a new chapter and I’m going to UK.”
Senior Brayden Taft said: “Graduating is scary but exciting, Highlands has been my home for the past 8 years so it’s uncomfortable but I’m excited for college and I’m thinking about UK or Milligan University.”
Senior Will Gallagher said: “I feel pretty good about graduating, I think that I’m ready to graduate, move on in my life and be an adult, make some money, and what I plan to do is study computer science somewhere.”
Senior Sophia Underhill said: “I’m excited for graduation, it’s gonna be sad to see everyone go, but I’m going to UK.”
Senior Yvie Gorrigan said: “I’m excited to graduate and move on and after I graduate I’m going to UK.”
Senior Dawson Huber said: “I’m going to UK, I’m excited to leave high school and take on a new journey and see what Highlands set me up for.”