Holiday Starbucks Drinks: The Best for the Season

With December approaching, the air getting colder, and Christmas being just around the corner, Starbucks has come out with its holiday drinks this season. These drinks will give customers a warm cozy feeling.

Iced Gingerbread Oat Milk Chai: This drink has gingerbread notes, chai spices, and creamy oat milk to create a cold beverage that is balanced by the comforting flavors of the season. This drink can be iced or hot.

Peppermint Mocha: This drink features Starbucks’ signature espresso roast combined with mocha sauce, peppermint flavor syrup, and steamed milk. It is topped with whipped cream and dark chocolate curls. This can be hot, iced, or made as a frappuccino. 

Caramel Brulèe Latte: This drink consists of Starbucks’ signature espresso roast, steamed milk, and rich caramel brulée sauce, topped with whipped cream and caramel brulée bits. This can be hot or iced. 

Iced Sugar Cookie Almond Milk Latte: This drink has sugar cookie flavored syrup, combined with Starbucks’ blonde espresso, ice, and almond milk, topped with red and green sprinkles. This can be hot, iced, or made as a frappé. 

Gingerbread Oat Milk Latte: This drink is Starbucks’ blonde espresso combined with warm notes of gingerbread and steamed oat milk, infused with partanna extra virgin olive oil and finished with a subtle dusting of bright ginger and citrus flavors.

Mya’s Thoughts: My favorite Starbucks holiday drink is the iced peppermint mocha. I get this drink every year and it will always be one of my favorites that I look forward to.