Meet the Candidates: Homecoming Court 2023

With homecoming coming up, 6 girls and 6 guys have been nominated to be on the homecoming court and to eventually become the homecoming queen or king. 

Senior girls Megan Moore, Sydney Bowling, Frances Eckerle, Emma Healey, Campbell Smith, and Molly DeSola ran for homecoming queen. Senior Guys Owen Lecky, Connor Wheby, Jude Eckerle, Ravi Bassett, Gershom Fennel, and Hollan Schweitzer ran for homecoming king.

Megan Moore said: “I’m excited with everything associated with being on the court. It’s a little stressful, but I know once Friday comes around I’ll be excited.” 

Sydney Bowling said: “I wasn’t expecting it but I’m very honored to be nominated and very happy for everyone else who was also nominated.”

Campbell Smith ( left ) said: “I’m excited for all of the fun homecoming week activities and getting to have this experience with my friends!”

Molly DeSola ( right ) said, “I’m very excited to be on the court and go on the football field at halftime!”

Emma Healey said: “I was not expecting it at all but I’m really excited.” 

Franny Eckerle said: I’m super excited to be on the court and to go to the homecoming game/ parade!”

Ravi Bassett ( Right ) said: “Let’s all have fun at the dance and go birds!”

Connor Wheby ( Left ) said: “The events around the homecoming football game and the dance should be a fun time for everyone.” 

Owen Lecky said: “I’m excited for the celebrations that come with homecoming week, and I think it will be a fun experience for everyone involved.”

Jude Eckerle said: “I’m excited and I appreciate it a lot. It should be fun!” 

Gershom Fennel said: “I’m excited to be nominated and am excited for the dance and to see who wins.” 

Hollan Schweitzer said: “I am excited to be on homecoming court and am excited for the dance. Best of all luck to all the other people on the court.”