Top 10 TV Shows 2010-2019

Game of Thrones
A scene from “The Game of Thrones” series that was number one on the list

The top 10 TV shows through 2010-2019 are all something that will give you an adrenaline rush. Most have different plots and different stories, but some are similar. 

“Game of Thrones” was the number-one TV show during the last decade. The show is about nine noble families fighting for control over the lands of Westeros, while an ancient enemy returns after being dormant for millennia. 

The second show is “The Leftovers,” which is also an intense show and keeps the audience engaged. The Leftovers is about a family, and three years after the disappearance of two percent of the global human population, a group of people in a small New York community try to continue their lives while coping with the tragedy of the unexplained nature of the event.

“Breaking Bad” is very popular and people still watch it today and say very good things about it. There is always something going on that will have your attention.

It is about a chemistry teacher diagnosed with inoperable lung cancer who turns to manufacturing and selling methamphetamine with a former student in order to secure his family’s future.

“Better Call Saul” is about the trials and tribulations of criminal lawyer Jimmy McGill in the years leading up to his fateful run-in with Walter White and Jesse Pinkman. Another show that keeps you on your toes.

The fifth show in this decade is “Westworld,” which is a fiction show about the past and the future which leads to consequences. 

The next show is “Succession” and the Roy family is known for controlling the biggest media and entertainment company in the world. 

However, their world changes when their father steps down from the company. Which take a little different route and isn’t as intense as some of the other shows but is very entertaining to watch 

“Mr. Robot” is about Elliot, a brilliant but unstable cyber-security engineer and vigilante hacker, who becomes a key figure in a complex game of global chaos when he and his shadowy allies try to take down the corrupt corporation his company is paid to protect. Another intense show that grabs watchers attention.

The eighth show is “The Crown,”  which is about the follow-up of the political rivalries and romances of Queen Elizabeth II’s reign and the events that shaped Britain for the second half of the 20th century.

The series “Dark” is about a family saga with a supernatural twist, set in a German town where the disappearance of two young children exposes the relationships among four families.

Last but not least is “Watchmen,” which is set in an alternate history where masked vigilantes are treated as outlaws. Watchmen embraces the nostalgia of the original groundbreaking graphic novel of the same name while attempting to break new ground of its own. 

The years 2010-2019 had great series that kept everyone engaged and wondering what was going to happen next to continue to make them and still have people watch them.