JoJo Siwa Announces Major Rebranding

Jojo Siwa Posing for a picture.
People
Jojo Siwa Posing for a picture.

Child star, Jojo Siwa, is now attempting to swap her childish music for something more mature. The rebranding has become one of the most popular online talking points. Jojo Siwa started making music in 2016 with her debut single, ‘Boomerang.’

‘Boomerang’ has led her to take on more challenges within the music industry; for years, Siwa was known for her side ponytail with a giant bow and for making catchy music for younger children to sing and dance to.

Her fame arose when she first appeared on Dance Moms in 2015. Ever since being taught by Abby Lee Miller, she’s been a star.

Siwa decided to change her music and make it a little more mature for her age. She clarified that she wants to move away from her previous image and create more suitable music for her age. 

She released a brand new song called Karma on April 5th, which shows the image she wants to make for herself. 

According to IHeart Radio Siwa states: “ No one knows everything but four people. It’s all planned, and the world’s only seen a tiny bit of the plan.” 

Now that people have seen Jojo Siwas’s new song and dance video, their opinions have altered. Senior Madelyn Middleton described it as: “Absolutely crazy and not very good.” Students have very negative responses to Jojo Siwa, freshman Belle Atkins said: “It scared made me of the ocean.” Just watching Jojo Siwas’s dance video shows many different experiences.

Siwa has received backlash about her song Karma because many people believe she stole it from Brit Smith, who originally sang back in 2012. 

Although we are unsure if Jojo Siwa stole the song, she stands firm that she did not. Siwa is focused on working on her new image for the future, showing everyone that she no longer wants to be known as the girl who sang” Boomerang.”