Tiktok Rizz Party Lore Takes Over the Internet

TikTok
The TikTok Rizz Party poster.

The TikTok rizz party, to the confusion of many, has become famous with its very in-depth lore.

The TikTok rizz party recently blew up on TikTok after a video was posted of a group of teenagers dancing to the song “Carnival” by Kanye West and Ty Dolla Sign. Shortly after this video was released people created lore for the TikTok rizz party and gave names to all the members. There is the “Group Leader”, the “Second in Command”, “Tomato Boy,” and “Turkish Quandale Dingle” also known as “Annoying Tongue Kid” and the “Random.” 

People have decided that the Turkish quandle dingle kid is not a part of the group, and is trying desperately to fit in by doing dance moves in an attempt to impress the group leader.  

The Second in Command is believed to have the power to overthrow the group leader, but due to his intense loyalty to the group leader, he won’t.  

Tomato Boy is known for being the group hype man, as seen during the dance-off between the group leader and Turkish quandale dingle. Also as the group was dancing to the song “Carnival”. He is also known for his loyalty to the group. 

The Group Leader is known for keeping the group together and is seen leading the group in dancing in the main scene while “Carnival” is playing. He is known for his immense charisma and is one of the few members to do interviews after the tik tok rizz party. 

The Random is not a part of the group, however, he believes he is despite the group members having no idea who he is.

There was a tik tok rizz party war led by Tomato Boy when he teamed up with the Random, and started their training arc by mewing together for a month. 

When the group leader recruited Tnickles from the graduation rizz party, Tomato Boy and the Random went on another training arc, but at the great battle, they were defeated by Turkish Quandale Dingle when he used his special move the tongue tantalizer.  

After this event, Turkish Quandale Dingle’s rizz became almost as strong as the group leaders. 

The tik tok rizz party is an event that will go down in history and has become a very important moment in today’s culture 

View Comments (5)

• T

the dinglerApr 17, 2024 at 3:14 pm

TQD is the lord of rizz frfr he even rizzed the group leader

Reply
  • G

group leaderApr 16, 2024 at 4:35 am

youre wrong tqd used to be evil but now hes group ;leaders secret lover

Reply
    • G

golden tie kidApr 22, 2024 at 1:23 pm

when the skibidi rizz war of ’24 happened many lives were taken, the group leader signed a peace treaty with TQD. TQD decided to stand down when he realized that red dress girl wasn’t the love of his life, it was actually group leader

Reply
    • S

SigmarizzlerApr 23, 2024 at 4:38 am

i agree

Reply
  • M

mike oxmallApr 15, 2024 at 10:06 pm

TQD is def gonna overthrow the blue tie kid just you wait

Reply