Valentine’s Day: What To Do This Holiday

Graph of who people are spending Valentine’s Day with people.

Valentine’s Day is a fun holiday celebrating all types of love, romantically or friendly. Valentine’s Day dates way back to the 5th century and remains a popular festivity celebrated by 52% of people worldwide. 

With this holiday approaching, couples or friend groups might need ideas on what to do. Here are some fun things to do!

The first idea is to stargaze. Stargazing is when you observe the constellations under the night sky.

Another fun idea is to swap romantic playlists. You and your partner could each make a playlist for each other that reflects your guys’ relationship and personalities. Which is a great way to find new music and learn more about each other. 

The last idea is to make crafts together. Crafts could include writing love letters, making a couple’s scrapbook, or making a memory box. 

If you don’t have a significant other, you’re not out of luck! Spending time with other people in your life is a great experience, so here are some ideas to enjoy your time with friends or family. 

The first idea is a gift exchange. A gift exchange is when you get gifts for a friend and they get you something then you swap. This is a fun way to get your friend’s gifts and have fun together.

Making deserts is a fun way to spend time with your significant other or your friendValentine’s Day is known for getting people chocolate and sweets. Baking is a fun way to make your favorite tasty dessert. 

This could strengthen bonds with your friends and is a very fun activity. Getting to eat the delicious desserts after may be the best part! Strawberry fondue is an example of a delightful dessert. 

Painting is an activity that you can do with your friends or even family. Painting is a good way to relieve stress and anxiety. Painting cute pictures for your room or even for each other is a very cute way to use your creativity. 

Getting flowers for your loved ones is a great way to show how thankful you are for them. Flower bouquet making is a cute way to maximize the flowers you get and put more thought into it. With the weather getting a little warmer this is a good way to soak up the sun.

Not only is baking a good idea, but cooking is enjoyable as well. Making heart-shaped pizzas is a cute and festive way to celebrate. Hearts are used to symbolize many things but a main part of Valentine’s Day is hearts and love. 

Making pizza is great, but heart-shaped is even better!

Lastly, game night. Gaming is an amazing way to socialize and have a good time. Games are a friendly way to compete against one another. Playing games like Uno, Connect Four, sorry, etc. is fun for everyone and very inclusive.

No matter who you are celebrating with, this is a fun holiday to spend with the people you love!