Introducing The Epic Continuation: Top Gun 3 coming Autumn 2025

Top Gun 3 coming autumn 2025.
Variety
Top Gun 3 coming autumn 2025.

Top Gun is a classic action film directed by Tony Scott and was released in 1986—the second movie to this sequel was released in 2022. The movie is set against the backdrop of the elite United States Navy Fighter Weapons School, also known as Top Gun, where the best fighter pilots are trained. The film’s introduction showcases the intense and competitive world of naval aviation. 

The story follows Pete “Maverick” Mitchell, played by Tom Cruise, and his Radar Intercept Officer Nick “Goose” Bradshaw, played by Anthony Edwards, as they attend Top Gun and compete with other talented pilots. Maverick is a skilled but reckless pilot, and the movie explores his journey to become a top-notch aviator while dealing with personal challenges and relationships.

Tom Cruise will return as “Maverick” in Top Gun 3. The reason for Top Gun 3 is supposedly that Top Gun 2 made 1.493 million USD from the box office. They are hoping to make the same, perhaps even more from the 3rd of these thrilling flicks

This announcement comes soon after Cruise signed a non-exclusive deal with Warner Bros. to develop original movies and franchises for the studio.

“That pact still allows Cruise to work for other companies like Paramount and Universal, where he’s working on a pricey film that will shoot at the International Space Station. It also gives Cruise’s company offices on Warner’s Burbank lot,” Variety reported.

No details about the story have been revealed, but it could show the Top Gun team flying to prove they are better than drone pilots. There are many rumors about the possibilities of what will happen in this movie but none are confirmed.

View Comments (2)

• K

Karen CloughMay 26, 2024 at 9:52 am

I love Tom Cruise. I love all his movies. He is a great actor and top gun three will be a big hit for him.

Reply
  • A

Alice M AdragnaMay 6, 2024 at 1:48 am

Cruise can do about anything he wants in his film career. In all his years in the film business he has learned it like the back.of his hand. If the story that is going to be written is as great as TG-Maverick, it will be another cash cow for Cruise at the box office in the autumn of 2025. Hopefully, Cruise will have another billion dollar hit again. All the luck in his career whatever he does in or out of films.
    .

Reply